+ R U L E S
- must be following this endverse loving girl
- must reblog this post, likes are okay but it won’t count as an entry.
- must be main supernatural and ship destiel of course, multifandom is okay.+ W H A T I ' M L O O K I N G F O R
- a nice clean theme and url
- active bloggers who’re nice to their followers.
- main supernatural blogs with alot of destiel.
- tagging is a plus but not a must the same applies if you make edit/graphics/fanfics/etc.+ I F Y O U ' R E A C C E P T E D
- you’ll get a group promo with the other members added at that time.
- I’ll message you asking for a picture and short description for the network page and your email for the network chat.
- you’ll have to put a link to the network somewhere on your blog.
- you don’t have to follow everyone in the network.
- you’ll make a bunch of new friends!!+ A D D I T I O N A L I N F O
- I’ll be adding the first 5-10 members when this post has around 50 notes.
- I’ll proceed by adding 2-3 people every saturday/sunday.
- updates from the members and me will be tagged as #endversedestielnw
my blog comes up on the first page when you google “misha collins tumblr”
TIME FOR THE HAPPY DANCE
AND ITS ALL THANKS TO YALLS FOR BEING CRAZY ENOUGH TO FOLLOW THIS INSANE FUCKER <3
I need a fic where dean and cas do this thing
so I may have written the thing? (ao3)
Castiel couldn’t believe that he had agreed to this. It was his own fault really, having made up the fake boyfriend in the first place to stop his family from asking about his love life, but then again he thought he would just be able to get away with generic date ideas and vague descriptors.
Of course he couldn’t have gotten away with it. After his ‘boyfriend’ had declined the invitation of joining the Novak family for Thanksgiving, they had decided that they needed photographic evidence of this so-called boyfriend. Just Castiel’s luck.
So now he was in the park, after his best friend had suggested finding some random guy and taking a picture with him. After all, it couldn’t be anyone from college in case his family visited, so Anna proffered the park, which was, according to her, a goldmine for cute gay guys. Cas knew better than to ask how she knew that.
"What about him?" Anna pointed to a guy about their age a little ways across the park, sitting on a bench and reading. "He’s handsome."
Cas cocked his head and squinted to get a better look at him. She wasn’t wrong.